Amid the coronavirus pandemic, we at North Atlanta Women's Care believe that there is no higher priority than the health and safety of our patients and our team members. We want to assure our patients that we are monitoring the situation, which is changing daily, and are following all the guidelines set by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Georgia Department of Public Health (DPH).
Here’s the list of protocols that are implemented at all our offices:
- Patients who believe they are showing signs of infection, or who live with someone with symptoms, will be asked to reschedule their appointments and stay home. This is especially true if you have fever, cough, and shortness of breath, or trouble breathing.
- Please refrain from bringing others to your appointment to reduce public exposure and assist in social distancing. This includes spouses, extended family members, and children.
- Help us prevent the spread of viruses through good hand hygiene, avoid touching your face, and placing fingers in your mouths, and please understand our team will refrain from handshakes.
- Inform us if you have traveled out of the country recently or been on a cruise so that we may reschedule your appointment to ensure you are symptom-free.
We continue to practice strict universal infection control protocols in our offices, as we always have, for your safety, and have also implemented the following measures to protect you:
- All common areas, doorknobs, and countertops will be cleaned hourly with medical-grade disinfectant
- If you would like, when you arrive at your appointment, you can call us and wait in your car. We will call you when we are ready to see you so that you do not have to wait in the waiting room.
- Hand sanitizer will be offered to all patients at the end of your appointment and is available throughout the office.
Your health and well-being, as well as that of our team, are our primary concerns, and we thank you for your cooperation and understanding. We will keep you updated with any new information as we get. Please call us if you have any questions about your care or appointment.